Tuesday 10 April 2012

Photo Challenge- 7-10

Two posts today, this one about my photo challenge and then a second one about something more serious. I just couldn't figure out a way to combine them in one post. I know I could have spaced them out by scheduling one to appear later but I prefer this space to be spontaneous so I almost always post things in real time. Therefore, you get two posts for the price of one today.

My latest photos.

7. Shadow
On my way to pregnancy yoga. Shadows really do look funny don't they. This one makes it looks like my head is tiny and my legs are huge.


8. Inside your wallet
No money in here. 

9. Younger you
This photo is from my first pregnancy with my son. Not only was this woman a few years younger than me, she was also untainted by pregnancy loss. Sure she had to deal with years of infertility, but she was pregnant now and all would be well. I was so amazingly happy during this pregnancy. Giddy was be the word The Hubby used. I had no idea what was coming next. But I'd give anything to be able to be that blissfully happy again!
10. Cold
My anti-nausea pregnancy pops. Which I bought right before my nausea went away. So I have no idea if they would have worked. They taste ok though.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from a new follower! i found ou on the Britmums Spring bloghop. Just wanted to say I love your photos. I'm also doing the April Photo a day challenge and I did March too! x

    ReplyDelete