Saturday 9 July 2011

On Holiday

I am on holiday in Spain. It's a much needed break both for the hubby and myself. He's been super busy at work and I've been super busy getting us moved into our new place. So really the timing is perfect.

I still have to do all my injections while I'm here. In fact I've got one to do tonight. Got lots of Spanish wine at the ready! Speaking of injections, I had no issue getting my meds and syringes onto the plane. I was worried that I would be hassled, but it was no problem.

I may not post much while I'm here. And I'm on the hubby's laptop which for some reason won't let me comment on any blogs..... strange. But anyway if you don't see me here or hear from me on your blogs that's why.

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday! Yes I found that airport security is strangely accommodating when you throw around words like "fertility drugs" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holiday! I just traveled with drugs too and it was a non-issue.
    I think being on holiday is great for helping this to be successful...the more relaxed you are the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Time Travel Tuesday. I stumbled, already followed and Google +1 you! My post is http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/2011/07/earn-it-learn-it-teach-your-child.html

    ReplyDelete